- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with the following principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained: Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Security - FurSherpa, Inc. has taken many measures to protect the security of your personal information with regards to certain sensitive data, through the use of firewalls, secure payment options, etc. While we strive to maintain the protection of such data, we cannot guarantee the safety or security due to the unforeseeable nature of the Internet.
- Minors - We do not knowingly collect, use or retain any Personal Information from visitors to our Websites who are under eighteen (18) years of age for any purpose whatsoever (including internal or external marketing purposes). Where appropriate, we will instruct children not to submit information to our Websites or advertisements. We will delete any records of any such Personal Information that comes to our attention. If it comes to your attention that you (should you live outside of the United States and its Territories) or your child under 18 has provided any Personal Information to our websites, we invite you to notify us via the "Contact Us" section of our Websites so that we may delete the information from our records and discontinue any related features. While our policy prohibits the collection of information from children under 18, parents should supervise their children's online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a kid-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address and other personal information without parental permission.