What Is The Best Natural Dog Shampoo?
Pet shampoo has been around since humans domesticated dogs. What once was a limited market, today dog shampoo companies flourish. What’s important to know about pet shampoo is that it is not regulated by the FDA. So, it’s important to read labels and know what’s in your dog’s shampoo. Let’s find out what is the best natural dog shampoo for your dog.
What To Avoid In Dog ShampooThere are ingredients you definitely want to avoid when it comes to your dog’s shampoo. These include:
- Artificial colors, fragrances, and preservatives
What To Look For In Natural Dog ShampooVery simply, look for the most natural, chemical-free ingredients that you can find. If you can’t pronounce an ingredient - keep on looking. Find natural dog shampoo with labels that indicate your dog’s shampoo is cruelty free and vegan. And if possible, try to select an organic natural dog shampoo that carries the green and white USDA organic label.
Natural Dog Shampoo We LoveThis all natural dog shampoo has everything that your dog’s skin and fur need and none of the bad stuff. 4-Legger uses natural ingredients that are sustainably sourced and responsibly harvested to be planet friendly, human friendly, and pet friendly - and it’s Leaping Bunny Certified. All 4-Legger products have no parabens, sulfates, harmful preservatives, or other ingredients that you’ll find in traditional dog shampoo. Earthbath shampoos are cruelty free and made in the USA with natural and organic ingredients and without artificial colors. Their high-quality, natural dog shampoo, conditioner, and wipe products are non toxic, paraben and sulfate free, phthalate free, and phosphate free. All Earthbath fresh scents are derived from botanical fragrances. This company is focused on creating all natural products, for humans and pets that are sustainable, ethically-sourced, and zero-waste - all while donating portions of their proceeds to environmental preservation. Made with organic coconut oil and shea butter, The Earthing Co. pet shampoo bar adds in lavender, tea tree and Cedarwood essential oils known for their deodorizing effects and to assist in keeping fleas away.
About FurSherpaThe leading dog health care and wellness resource, FurSherpa is a community of like-minded dog lovers who want to turn pet consumer habits on their heads! We challenge the notion that dogs are just pets. No! They are members of our family. That’s why pet parents want the best for their dogs. We read labels, we investigate ingredients, we help heal the earth while celebrating our dogs! We’re on a journey to find the best information, products, and brands, that are focused on your dog’s health and well-being. Our sole focus is to challenge the way we think about pet wellness – empowering you with an individualized dog wellness plan that results in game-changing buying practices.
Be kind to the earth. Be kind to one another. Be kind to animals. FurSherpa exists because you care.
More Dog Health and Wellness FAQs
- How To Tell When A Product Is Dog Earth Friendly, Green, and Natural?
- What Are Some of the Best Natural Pet Brands I Can Support?
- What Are The Best Non Toxic Cleaning Products For Pets?
- What Are Three Things I Can Do Right Now To Be A More Eco-Friendly Pet Parent?
- What Are The Best Green Dog Products?
- Is A Vegan Dog Collar Any Good?
- How Much Pet CBD Oil Should I Give My Dog?
- Are Dog Food Ingredients Contributing To Greenhouse Gases?
- What Is The Best Natural Dog Shampoo?
- Is Pet Cremation Harmful to the Planet?
- What Is Chicken Meal In Dog Food... Is It Natural?
- Vitamin E For Dogs - Why The Hype?
- Calcium Supplements For Dogs – Are They Necessary?
- Natural Treat? Try Peanut Butter Banana Treats!
- Wondering How To Deworm A Puppy Naturally?
- How Long Will My Puppy Poop Worms After Deworming?
- Give Me My Puppy Socialization Checklist (pretty please)!