- HYPOALLERGENIC: Beef, chicken, lamb, soy, and even fish are the most common ingredients that trigger dog allergies. Vets are already using Jiminy's in elimination diets because cricket protein is not an allergen. Cricket protein is hypoallergenic, more manageable to digest, acts as a prebiotic, and has more omega-3 and B12 than salmon.
- REDUCING CARBON PAWPRINT: We made sustainability a priority with our treats! We make our treats with sustainable and straightforward ingredients that save 200 gallons of water PER BAG compared to traditional products.
- HIGH QUALITY, DIGESTIBLE PROTEIN: When we started, there was still a question about whether dogs can digest cricket protein. We decided to answer that question! We partnered with Iowa State to research digestibility. We found that cricket protein ranks as high in digestibility as chicken and beef.
- MADE WITH TASTE IN MIND: Our treats made with recognizable ingredients like peanut butter, crickets, flaxseed, and lentils.
- A FOCUS ON GUT HEALTH: We partnered with Animal Biome to study the impact of cricket protein's on your dog's gut health. The cricket protein supports a healthy, balanced level of gut bacteria diversity (gut microbiome) in dogs and acts as a probiotic. You can feel confident about what you feed your dog!
Details: Less than three calories a treat, these soft & chewy training treats contain wholesome ingredients like sweet potato, peas, oats, and crickets for a delicious and nutritious reward. These treats are designed as a training reward, but they are also great for small dogs who prefer a soft, savory treat. Sustainable, humane and hypoallergenic - these treats have it all!
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 4.2 x 0.5 inches