Brand: Native Pet
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS & ORGANIC: Native Pet’s yak cheese himalayan dog chews are produced using traditional processing techniques and 3 simple ingredients: pasture-raised yak and cow's milk, salt, and lime juice.
- LOW ODOR & LONG LASTING: yak milk dog chews have minimal odor compared to rawhide and bully sticks - plus they keep your pooch occupied for hours, even the most aggressive chewers!
- PROMOTES ORAL HEALTH: our all-natural dental chew is a hard treat that encourages active chewing, which reduces tartar and improves oral hygiene.
- PROTEIN RICH, GLUTEN FREE, GRAIN FREE, LACTOSE FREE: yak bones are a healthy source of protein and a clean treat that’s gentle on sensitive stomachs.
- RISK FREE PROMISE: If you aren’t satisfied, we will fully refund your purchase, no questions asked!
Details: Native Pet yak chews will make your pets happier and healthier! These Himalayan dog treats are the perfect, protein-rich snacks for your dog. They're extremely long lasting, and depending on how aggressive the chewer, a single chew can last from several hours to several days! We only source the highest quality ingredients, so you don't have to worry. Our golden treats are sourced from the foothills of the Himalayas and are slow processed in our FDA approved facilities. A secondary quality control inspection is done in the USA just to ensure our customers are getting the very best. To make sure there's no excuse to try Native Pet, we offer a 100% money back guarantee (no questions asked)!
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 5.6 x 4.9 inches