Brand: Rocco & Roxie Supply Co.
- REPAIRS & REPLENISHES - When it comes to dogs, nothing says ÒhealthÓ like a glossy, smooth coat. This luxurious blend penetrates deep down to wash away dirt, repair hair follicles, restore luster and make him oh-so-pettable.
- NATUREÕS BEST INGREDIENTS - Made with deep-conditioning Moroccan argan oil for super shine; nourishing vitamin A; geranium extract, which strengthens and regenerates skin cells; and gentle chamomile.
- SAFE, EFFECTIVE, NATURAL - No masking dyes. No drying alcohols. No parabens that can mess up a dogÕs endocrine system. All of the good stuff, none of the bad: thatÕs what Rocco & Roxie is all about.
- MAKE BATH TIME A BREEZE - Wash away a day of play in minutes. Our formula is easy to shampoo in, easy to rinse out completely. Towel dry or whole-body shake? Maybe a little of both.
- 100% GUARANTEE - We want you to be completely satisfied. We want your dog to look and feel her best. If this shampoo doesnÕt do both, donÕt work yourself into a latherÑweÕll send your money back.
Details: After a good day of rolling in the grass, digging in the dirt, romping through mud, or pond scum swimming, a dog just needs É a bath. But not any old shampoo will do! Because dogsÕ coats come in all sorts of lengths, textures and densitiesÑto say nothing of the skin type underneath. ThatÕs why we at Rocco & Roxie set out to create the bath time equivalent of a customized day at the spa. For dogs whose coats have lost their luster, we make SHINE, a wholesome, healthful blend of the highest quality ingredients. ThereÕs Argan Oil, pressed from the nuts of trees that grow wild in MoroccoÑrenowned for its nourishing and deep-conditioning ability. Vitamin A, containing antioxidants that keep skin moisturized. Geranium Extract to strengthen hair follicles and stimulate and restore skin cells. And Peppermint Oil, which naturally balances skin and hair oils. Of course, like all Rocco & Roxie products, you wonÕt find ÒbaddiesÓ like formaldehyde or paraben on our list of ingredients. No masking artificial colors or dyes. Mineral oil, phthalates, isopropyl alcohol? Never. WeÕre all about whatÕs best for your dog! To use, simply work a little shampoo into your dogÕs wet coat, lather up, and massage in. Give him a good scratch behind the ears while youÕre at it. Then, rinse completely. Towel dry or whole body shake? Yeah, you might want to stand back just a little.
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches