Brand: Rocco & Roxie Supply Co.
- CLEANSES & CALMS - For dogs with dry, itchy or irritated skin, our rich natural formula is the bath time equivalent of a relaxing belly rub. This healing, hydrating blend cleanses irritated skin effectively while restoring his coatÕs natural oils.
- NATUREÕS BEST INGREDIENTS - Made with super-calming oat extract combined with olive oil for softness; rich shea butter to provide unparalleled moisture; aloe vera to relieve irritation; and gentle chamomile.
- SAFE, EFFECTIVE, NATURAL - No masking dyes. No drying alcohols. No parabens that can mess up a dogÕs endocrine system. All of the good stuff, none of the bad: thatÕs what Rocco & Roxie is all about.
- MAKE BATH TIME A BREEZE - Wash away a day of play in minutes. Our formula is easy to shampoo in, easy to rinse out completely. Towel dry or whole-body shake? Maybe a little of both.
- 100% GUARANTEE - We want you to be completely satisfied. We want your dog to look and feel her best. If this shampoo doesnÕt do both, donÕt work yourself into a latherÑweÕll send your money back.
Details: After a good day of rolling in the grass, digging in the dirt, romping through mud, or pond scum swimming, a dog just needs É a bath. But not any old shampoo will do! Because dogsÕ coats come in all sorts of lengths, textures and densitiesÑto say nothing of the skin type underneath. ThatÕs why we at Rocco & Roxie set out to create the bath time equivalent of a customized day at the spa. For dogs with itchy, flaky skin, we make SOOTHE, a healing and hydrating blend of the highest quality ingredients. ThereÕs Olive Oil and Oat ExtractÑrenowned for its ability to soothe itchy skin. Super-nourishing Shea Butter to infuse hair with moisture. Rosemary Extract to gently stimulate hair follicles and restore flaky skin to health. And Aloe Vera, for calming down irritation and babying tender skin. Of course, like all Rocco & Roxie products, you wonÕt find ÒbaddiesÓ like formaldehyde or paraben on our list of ingredients. No masking artificial colors or dyes. Mineral oil, phthalates, isopropyl alcohol? Never. WeÕre all about whatÕs best for your dog! To use, simply work a little shampoo into your dogÕs wet coat, lather up, and massage in. Give him a good scratch behind the ears while youÕre at it. Then, rinse completely. Towel dry or whole body shake? Yeah, you might want to stand back just a little.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches