- KILLS & REPELS. Using natural essential oils, this spray is proven to kill by contact, repel and prevent 98-100% of fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. It eliminates the entire pest life cycle, including eggs, larvae and adults.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS. A safe alternative to collars, pills, chewables and drops that's naturally-derived and just as effective. Holistic vet approved. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your pets and home are protected.
- SAFE FOR DOGS, CATS OF ALL AGES. Gentle enough to use on puppies, kittens, and senior pets as often as needed, yet powerful enough to fully eliminate pests on the skin and fur. Safe to use around the entire family. Kid-safe. Mom owned, Mom approved.
- 3-IN-1 PLANT-BASED SOLUTION. For dogs, cats, and home! A home remedy that kills fleas throughout the house on carpet, furniture, bedding, and flooring. Also a repellent in pet environments like dog kennels or cat condos. Invigorating Lemongrass scent freshens homes.
- POWERFULLY EFFECTIVE. Powered by nature and proven to work. Give your pet the best advantage in protection against fleas and ticks without harsh chemicals. Cruelty free, biodegradable, and Made in the U.S.A.
Details: Safe & Effective Cat and Dog Flea SprayWondercide natural flea, tick & mosquito control offers prevention and treatment in one safe, effective spray. As an alternative to monthly chemical treatments like drops and pills, Pets + Home is the natural flea and tick treatment that both kills and repels with no toxic effects to pets or children! Plus, it also stops itching and scratching, comforts dry skin and hot spots, and is pH balanced for healthy skin and a fresh smelling coat... Pets + Home will not stain pets, furniture, or flooring.Did you know only 5% of the flea life cycle is adult fleas? The other 95% is in egg, larvae, and pupae stages. Wondercide natural flea, tick & mosquito control kills the flea lifecycle. Use on your pets, bedding, carpeting, upholstery, and other surfaces around your home to ensure full elimination anywhere adult fleas may have jumped and eggs may have fallen. Where do the Pests Come From?Remember, pests come from outdoors, so treat your lawn every 30 days with Wondercide Flea & Tick Control for Yard + Garden (also on Amazon) to control fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes at the SOURCE of the problem.Why it works: The active ingredients in Wondercide Flea & Tick are cedar oil and lemongrass oil, which have been used for centuries to protect families from pests. Cedar oil blocks octopamine, which is necessary to regulate heart rate, movement, and metabolism in "bad bugs" like fleas and ticks. When cedar oil is present, pests are repelled. When contacted by cedar oil, pests die.For cats, we recommend our 4oz Pets + Home to ensure correct application.Wondercide develops innovative natural products that replace chemical treatments and other toxins used in everyday life. Our full line of natural products protects and cares for families, their pets, and their homes. We use natural, USA-sourced, sustainable ingredients and low-impact manufacturing processes. Date of Manufacture printed on bottle. Product expires 1 year after manufacture date.
Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 6.4 x 4.7 inches